Rebecca Atkinson BSc (Hons)
Rebecca has over 15 years’ experience, working in social, education and commercial research. She has extensive experience in managing large and small scale quantitative research, both continuous and ad hoc. She is expert in designing research to meet client’s challenges, taking the project from brief, through research design to data delivery and relishes turning this into recommendations and actions, both strategic and tactical.
Rebecca has undertaken research for a wide range of clients, including universities, examination boards, third sector organisations and public sector organisations such as the Cabinet Office. In recent years Rebecca has specialised in child, youth and family research and she is also experienced in conducting qualitative research with children and young people and those who influence their lives.
- End to end research design, project management and delivery
- Specialist in child, youth & family research and those who influence their lives
- Programme evaluation and impact assessment
- Communications and product/service development and improvement
- Quantitative methodology and survey design and analysis