Dr Lizzie Oliver BA (Hons), MA, PhD
A specialist in qualitative research and analysis techniques, Lizzie has undertaken detailed research, analysis and in-depth reporting for a wide range of clients, including sector skills councils, the Education and Skills Funding Agency, government bodies and private training providers.
Lizzie is expert in compiling comprehensive literature reviews, the design and analysis of complex qualitative reports, scripts and survey responses, and in-depth interviewing.
Her experience includes co-ordinating surveys of employers, learners and providers taking part in training activities and qualifications development; face-to-face consultation with providers, employers and other key stakeholders; development of detailed case studies; analysis of electronic learner tracking systems; and evaluation of training activities, course materials and promotional/marketing resources.
- Systematic and thematic literature reviews
- Qualitative approaches, survey design and analysis, case studies
- Complex analysis of data and report writing for different audiences
- Qualification development, evaluating initiatives and programmes
- Employer research, skills analysis and forecasting